Friday 18 December 2015

Merry Christmas... From Over the seas!

We Have been in Madagascar for just over two months and we are finally settling into our lakeside house. Our first visa was a tourist visa and runs out over Christmas, that is why we are having to leave Madagascar on tuesday 22nd December for a week at La Reunion. We have got a long term visa for when we return so we won't need to leave Madagascar again if we don't want to. Everything else is fully settled! We have a house, a car, and a visa.. Perfect!

About a week ago we put up our Christmas tree, and all it's decorations, we bought them from a massive shop called Jumbo, (if it were in England I don't think it would be known as as a massive shop) it had everything you need for a perfect Christmas and is probably my favourite shop in Madagascar!

Everyone is doing great in this small bunaglow by the lake. (Including Snowy who loves nothing more than rolling around in bunches of seeds and getting soaked in the dirty lake... Gross..)

I'm still carrying on with some tricky level 5-7 school work that mum and dad set up for me. Mum's a bit of a slavedriver.. Unlike dad who is a little more... relaxed (sorry mum). Anyway nothing could be better than living this lovely life, I'm thoroughly enjoying the hot sun and refreshing rains of Madagscar!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a message to my blog. I will check who you are and if I know you and your message is printable, it will soon appear on my blog. Thanks for posting!